Welcome to the Stoners Cookbook! Today, we’ve got a delightful recipe for you that combines the earthy goodness of carrots with a touch of sweetness and a hint of something special – our very own cannaoil. These Carrot Muffins are not only delicious but also perfect for those looking to add a little extra flair to their baked goods. So, preheat your oven to 350 degrees, and let’s get started on making these delectable treats.
- 1 ½ cups all-purpose flour
- 1 cup sugar or Splenda (for a sugar-free option)
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 ½ cups finely grated carrots
- ½ cup chopped pecans (optional)
- 2 large eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- ½ cup cannaoil (cannabis-infused oil)
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit (175 degrees Celsius). Make sure your oven is properly heated before you begin.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine the dry ingredients: flour, sugar (or Splenda), baking soda, baking powder, salt, ground cinnamon, grated carrots, and chopped pecans if you’re using them. Mix everything together thoroughly.
- In a separate bowl, whisk together the eggs, vanilla extract, and cannaoil until well combined.
- Slowly pour the wet ingredients into the bowl with the dry ingredients. Stir gently but thoroughly until all the ingredients are incorporated, creating a moist muffin batter.
- Line a muffin tin with cupcake paper bowls. You can use an ice cream scoop or a spoon to evenly distribute the batter into each cup, filling them about two-thirds full.
- Place the muffin tin in the preheated oven and bake for 20-25 minutes or until the muffins turn a beautiful golden brown. To check for doneness, insert a toothpick into the center of a muffin – it should come out clean and dry when they are done.
- Once baked to perfection, remove the muffins from the oven and transfer them to a cooling rack. Allow them to cool completely before indulging in these delightful carrot muffins.
- Be cautious with the cannaoil dosage. Start with a small amount, especially if you’re new to edibles, and gradually increase it to suit your preferences.
- You can customize these muffins by adding raisins, shredded coconut, or even a cream cheese frosting for extra flavor.
- To make them even healthier, consider substituting part of the flour with whole wheat flour or using a sugar alternative.
- These muffins can be frozen for future use. Simply wrap them individually in plastic wrap and store them in an airtight container in the freezer.
- Enjoy your freshly baked Carrot Muffins, and remember to consume responsibly!
There you have it – our scrumptious Carrot Muffin recipe with a unique twist. These muffins are not only a treat for your taste buds but also offer a little something extra for those looking to elevate their baking experience. Whether you’re enjoying them for breakfast, as a snack, or as a sweet ending to your day, these carrot muffins are sure to hit the spot.