Are you ready to embark on a culinary adventure like no other? If you’re a fan of both delicious cuisine and a little herbal relaxation, our Trippy Thai-Stick Chicken Curry is about to become your new favorite dish. Whether you’re a seasoned cannabis connoisseur or simply looking to experiment in the kitchen, this recipe is designed for those seeking a unique and flavorful experience.
- 4-7 grams of high-quality ganja or 1-2 grams of honey oil (adjust according to your preferred potency)
- 4 teaspoons of weed butter
- 1 4-ounce can or jar of yellow curry paste (or a quicker option: 2 tablespoons of curry powder and 1 tablespoon of cumin powder)
- 1 8oz San Pedro or Peruvian Torch cactus, peeled and diced
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1 red bell pepper, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1 pound Yukon Gold potatoes (about 3), peeled and cut into 1/2-inch pieces
- 1 pound skinless, boneless chicken thighs or breasts, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1 13.5-ounce or 15-ounce can unsweetened coconut milk
- Chopped fresh basil and cilantro (or 1 teaspoon of dry basil and 1 teaspoon of dry coriander for convenience)
Start by heating the weed butter in a saucepan. Once melted, add your chosen ganja or honey oil and cook for a few minutes. This step is crucial for infusing the cannabis into the butter.
In a large heavy pot over medium heat, heat the ganja butter. Add the yellow curry paste and cook, stirring, until it becomes fragrant, which should take about 1 minute.
Incorporate the diced cactus, chopped onion, and red bell pepper into the pot. Cook while stirring occasionally until the onion turns translucent, which should take around 10 minutes.
Now, it’s time to add the potatoes, chicken, coconut milk, and 1 1/2 cups of water to the pot. Bring the mixture to a boil and then reduce the heat to a simmer. Continue cooking, stirring occasionally, until the chicken is cooked through, and the potatoes are tender. This should take approximately 20 minutes.
Once your Trippy Thai-Stick Chicken Curry is ready, divide it among bowls and generously sprinkle with fresh basil and cilantro (or use the dry alternatives for a quicker option).
Note: The strength of the weed can vary, and there is no universal standard. Therefore, the quantities provided in this recipe may be approximate. It’s essential to use your judgment based on your knowledge of the cannabis you’re using to ensure your desired potency.
This dish not only offers a mouthwatering Thai-inspired curry but also promises a unique culinary journey. The cannabis infusion adds a mild hallucinogenic experience and a delightful high to your dining adventure. To fully immerse yourself in the experience, consider pairing this meal with some mind-bending tunes like the “11:11 Carrier Wave EP.”
So, are you ready to elevate your taste buds and embark on a flavor-filled, trippy adventure? Give our Trippy Thai-Stick Chicken Curry a try, and let your senses soar. Enjoy responsibly and savor the journey.