If you’re looking for a munchie-inducing treat that’s quick, easy, and absolutely indulgent, then look no further than Belgian Stoner Waffels. These waffles are the perfect concoction for when you’ve got the munchies and a craving for something sweet. With a delightful combination of waffles, brown sugar, chocopaste (Nutella), and bananas, this recipe will satisfy your cravings in no time. Let’s dive into the delicious details!
Recipe: Belgian Stoner Waffels
- 4 Belgian waffles
- Brown sugar (or your preferred sugar)
- Chocopaste (Nutella)
- 1 Banana
- Begin by placing 2 Belgian waffles on a microwave-safe plate.
- Sprinkle a generous amount of brown sugar (or your preferred sugar) evenly over the waffles.
- Now, it’s time to add the gooey, chocolaty goodness. Spread a luscious layer of chocopaste (Nutella) on top of the sugar-covered waffles. Don’t be shy with the Nutella – the more, the merrier!
- Place the plate in the microwave for approximately 1 minute. The heat will work its magic, melting the sugar and Nutella into a heavenly syrupy layer on your waffles.
- While the waffles are in the microwave, grab your banana and slice it into thin rounds. These banana slices are going to add a fresh, fruity contrast to the sweet and sticky waffles.
- Once the microwave beeps, carefully take out the waffles. They should be warm and oozing with chocopaste goodness.
- Now, place the remaining 2 Belgian waffles in the microwave for 1 minute. This will make them warm and slightly crispy.
- Take these warm waffles and gently place them on top of the chocopaste -covered waffles. Press them down slightly to create a delicious waffle sandwich.
- Finally, top your creation with the banana slices. The contrast between the warm, sweet waffles and the cool, fresh banana slices is a match made in stoner snack heaven.
- Get creative with your toppings! You can add a sprinkle of crushed nuts, a drizzle of honey, or even some mini marshmallows for extra fun.
- Experiment with different types of waffles – whether it’s classic Belgian, whole wheat, or gluten-free, there’s no wrong choice.
- If you don’t have a microwave, you can achieve similar results by using a toaster oven or a regular oven. Just keep an eye on them to prevent burning.
- Don’t limit yourself to just bananas – you can try other fruits like strawberries, raspberries, or even a scoop of vanilla ice cream.
- Enjoy your Stoner Waffels responsibly, and remember to stay safe in the kitchen!
There you have it, the ultimate Belgian Stoner Waffels! This indulgent treat is a sensory delight, with layers of warm, crispy waffles, a gooey Nutella surprise, and the refreshing addition of banana slices. It’s the perfect way to satisfy those late-night cravings or enjoy a sweet pick-me-up during a relaxed evening.
Whether you’re indulging alone or sharing with friends, these waffles are sure to bring a smile to your face. So, the next time you find yourself in need of a stoner-approved snack, whip up some Belgian Stoner Waffles and prepare to be amazed!