Are you ready to embark on a culinary journey that combines the pleasures of chocolate, peanut butter, and a touch of herbal delight? Look no further because we’re about to dive into the world of decadent Chocolate Peanut Butter Fudge Brownie Bars, with a twist that’s sure to tantalize your taste buds. These mouthwatering treats are not just any ordinary brownies – they come with a special ingredient that’ll elevate your experience to new heights.
When it comes to satisfying the munchies, you need a dessert that’s not only delicious but also packs a punch. That’s where our Chocolate Peanut Butter Fudge Brownie Bars come into play. This recipe has been curated by none other than Master Chef Steve, with a touch of creativity that’ll make your taste buds dance. But before we get into the details, let’s address the elephant in the room: yes, these brownies contain marijuana. If you’re ready to embark on this culinary adventure, let’s dive in!
Before we get started, let’s gather our arsenal of ingredients. Here’s what you’ll need:
- 1 box of Betty Crocker Fudge Brownie Dry Mix (the fudgiest you can find)
- 1 egg
- 1/3 cup of oil (vegetable or canola work fine, but COCONUT OIL is the secret ingredient)
- 1 1/2 cups of chocolate chips
- 1 cup of peanut butter
- 1 1/2 cups of Rice Krispie cereal
- 1 tbsp of butter or margarine
Note: Weed strength can vary greatly, so there’s no one-size-fits-all recommendation for quantities. Exercise your judgment based on the potency of the weed you’re using.
- Preheat your oven to 225 degrees F. Place your marijuana buds in an oven-safe pan and bake for 20-25 minutes. This step activates the THC in the weed, making it ready for infusion into the oil.
- Once baked, grind the bud and add it to the oil in a small cooking pot. Stir the mixture over low heat for at least an hour (Master Chef Steve prefers an hour and a half). Make sure the oil doesn’t simmer – keep it just below a simmer with small, occasional bubbles.
- Remove the oil from heat and allow it to cool for a few minutes. After cooling, strain the marijuana from the oil.
- Mix the infused oil with the brownie mix, following the instructions on the box. Bake the brownies according to the package directions and set them aside to cool.
- In a separate pot, combine the chocolate chips, peanut butter, and butter over low heat. Stir until everything is melted and well combined.
- Add the Rice Krispies to the chocolate and peanut butter mixture. Stir until everything is evenly coated.
- Spread the chocolate-peanut butter mixture over the brownies and refrigerate until it solidifies.
- Once firm cut the brownies into your desired portion sizes. Master Chef Steve recommends using 7 grams of bud per batch and cutting them into 15 brownies.
Pro Tip: Half a brownie is enough to get you blazed for 5 or 6 hours, while a full brownie can take you on an 8-hour mind-blowing journey. Remember that the effects may take 1 to 1.45 hours to kick in, so be patient.
There you have it, folks – the recipe for the ultimate Chocolate Peanut Butter Fudge Brownie Bars that will satisfy both your sweet tooth and your adventurous spirit. These treats are the perfect combination of indulgence and elevation. So, gather your ingredients, get creative in the kitchen, and embark on a culinary adventure like no other. Enjoy responsibly, and happy munching!
Have you tried making these delectable brownies? Share your experiences and tips in the comments below!